If you thought snorkelling wasn’t for you, perhaps you’ve just been using the wrong type of snorkel. The Ninja Shark full face snorkel mask is a revolutionary new mask that solves a number of issues caused by normal snorkels, opening up a whole new world for both snorkelling noobs and pros.
Uncomfortable breathing? No worries, you can breathe both through your nose and mouth with the full face snorkel. Choking on water? Not a problem – the full face snorkel mask has a sealed air valve to prevent water from entering the snorkel. Foggy mask? Non-existent, with an anti-fog design that gives you crystal clear vision both in and out of the water. Is snorkelling starting to sound a little more doable now?
The full face snorkel mask includes a handy foldable design for easy movement and storage, flat lens and panoramic view for an enhanced experience, and detachable GoPro mount for awesome photos and videos.
We’ve worked hard to bring you numerous features and benefits that will enhance the experience of an avid snorkeller, and provide the comfortable means for a beginner to explore underwater.
- Foldable, Longer Tube – No more worries about putting your snorkel together or damaging the buckle while carrying it around. The full face snorkel mask is easily stored and transported with a foldable tube design. Simply push a button, and the snorkel will fold down over the mask. The longer tube makes the snorkel 4x easier to spot from a distance than other snorkels, keeping you and the kids safer, while also offering a more close-up view of the underwater world.
- Easy Breathing – Enjoy a more free snorkelling experience with the full face mask. You can breathe through both your nose and mouth, solving many uncomfortable breathing issues people experience with regular snorkels (e.g. pinched nose, breathing through a tube).
- Flat Lens & Panoramic View – Normal snorkelling goggles can offer quite a restrictive view, but the underwater world is yours to marvel at with the full face snorkel mask. A flat lens gives you a better, less distorted view than the traditional curved lens, and a 180 degree panoramic field of vision just makes your experience even better.
- Leakproof Dry-Top Seal – You can forget about water leaking into your mask, thanks to a dry top system that prevents water from entering. A ball at the top of the snorkel tube automatically seals the air valve, making it impossible for water to enter the mask while submerged. No more choking on salty sea water, yes!
- Anti-Fog – Taking your mask on and off to fog and defog constantly is a pain! The full face snorkel mask solves this issue with a revolutionary anti-fog coating on the lens and inserts. Added to this is a separate breathing chamber, which creates an airflow away from your main viewing screen, helping to eliminate fogging. Just snorkel away, with crystal clear views all day.
- GoPro Accessories – Going underwater with a GoPro is a given for some people. We’ve taken that passion and made it even easier while snorkelling with a detachable GoPro mount that allows you to easily install and remove your GoPro as you like. A GoPro extension pivot arm also lets you record from more angles, making those underwater photos and videos even better.
- High Quality Liquid Silicone – The full face snorkelling mask is super comfortable, so you can snorkel for hours with no pressure on your face. Our masks are made from an non-toxic and environmentally friendly anti-allergic medical grade silicone that is more comfortable and suitable for the skin than plastic.
- Waterproof Earplugs – If you’re not a fan of getting the odd splash of saltwater in your ears, enjoy the use of free included waterproof earplugs so you can snorkel with more comfort, for longer.
- Lifetime Warranty – We believe in the quality of our product. The Ninja Shark full face snorkel mask comes with a lifetime warranty, giving you assurance that it’ll do the job and do it well.
- Fast Shipping – Enjoy super quick delivery from our warehouse in Sydney, so you could be out testing your new snorkel by the weekend! The perfect gift for beginners or those who would like to get into snorkelling but are too afraid to pursue the activity.
- Please note that the full face snorkel mask has been designed for surface snorkelling and not free diving. This is because you are unable to pinch your nose and ‘blow’, in order to equalise the pressure in your ears.
- Please wash the full face snorkel mask with fresh water after each use, and air it out to dry completely before placing it in storage.
- Before snorkelling, please ensure that the mask is tight-fitting on the cheeks and jaw, removing any hair and beard out of the way as it may cause leakage and fogging. Please do not use sun cream, as that can leak and cause marine pollution.
Click To -> Check Size Chart
Mask Sizing Chart & Dimensions
Adult Full Face Foldable Tube Snorkel Mask
The Adults version of the Full Face Snorkel mask is available in 2 sizes (S/M and L/XL) and 3 main colours
Step 1: With your mouth closed, measure from the bridge of your nose to bottom of your chin.
Step 2: If the measurement is less than or equal to 12cm (4.8 inches), choose S/M size.
Step 3: If it is greater than 12cm (4.8 inches), choose L/XL size.
Note: The Junior size (XS) is for kids (5-11 year olds). The measurement is less than 3.9 inches (10 cm).
Click Here to View the Kids version of the Full Face Masks